Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Winners Post for Challenge # 23: Make something for Easter

I am very late for our regular post of winners (sorry)
for

Make something for Easter 
it could be a card or it could be a scrap book layout, Easter basket, anything.....

I have a house full of grandchildren, and their parents  and life just gets away. So lovely to see them all, all the same

Now, we have two really generous sponsors for this challenge - so here are the two winners chosen by Hilde


The winner is:   # 70 Jane Savage 
 I love all the details of the baskets and the Daffodils, the cute Meljens image, a perfect Easter creation 

and Bugaboo
The winner is: # 63 Jennifer Scull
This beautiful elegant and colourful card depicts why we  celebrate Easter, just lovely
TOP THREE
These are chosen by Ina today - her last job on the team as she is leaving us to concentrate on the family - we will miss her a great deal!

My Goodness - what a task. Hilde 'pinched' one of my picks but there were so many others I had to go to and fro to only pick 3.

An absolutely gorgeous box that I would love to have filled with chocolates on my dining room table for me to indulge in over Easter. A beautiful piece of work and in my favourite colours.
 I loved all the embellishments added to this beautiful card. The layout is fabulous and the soft colours so pretty. The attention to detail is superb.
Again the attention to detail caught my eye. Beautifully laid out in gorgeous bright colours perfect for Spring. So pleasing to the eye.

I also give a Highly Commended to #5 - Leanne. 
Her card was such a lovely cas one, showing us the true meaning of Easter and the bling just finished it of beautifully.


We hope every one had a great Easter break and enjoyed the festivities and the reason for the season!  I hope the Easter Bunny left a lot of chocolate behind him  - I know we are currently feeling the effects of chocolate overload at our house but that is all part of it, isn't it. Well, now moving on to our current challenge

Challenge # 24: Mothers day/ or Special Lady



Our Theme for this fortnight is
Make a Card for Mothers day or Special Lady

Well here in Australia it's getting close to Mothers day.....I know that this special day is celebrated throughout the world on different days and months.
Here it's always the 2nd Sunday in May...Now if you don't have a Mum anymore (like me) or have already had Mother's Day, you can make a card for that special lady in your life, like your Aunt, Grandmother, your daughter, your Bestie or your wonderful neighbour.....its up to you....



Remember this is a CARD Challenge.

Our fantastic sponsors for this fortnight are Meljens, generously offering the winner
4 digis, awesome 



and


What are you waiting for? Get to it! Looking forward to seeing what we get in the next week - so exciting!


7 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be one of your top picks! What a thrill! I'm delighted my Easter box was enjoyed. :o) Congratulations to all of the winners... everyones projects are gorgeous! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my crazy Easter bonnet as one of your winners! I’m over the moon! Many congratulations to the other winners too! Such gorgeous projects one and all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Im so happy and honored :) Congratulations to the Winners and the other Top 3´s!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, I love how it turned out!...Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 3. So delighted. Many Congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for picking my card as one of your favorites! that means a lot to me. :) congratulations to all of the other winners, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thought I would leave a quick comment here since I am having trouble via emails. I've sent several messages to the address shown, but haven't heard back. not sure if my emails aren't getting through or not. those yahoo gremlins can be quite mischievous at times. ;) thanks!

      Delete

We enjoy reading your comments