Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Challenge # 37 : Pink Cards for Breast Cancer

Hi all, and a big welcome to the Dragonflies Challenge Blog, I see all those wonderful new followers, welcome......
I can see by the huge amount of entries, that you all really love your anything goes.....
So glad there were so many wonderful, inventive and creative entries. This might take a while to work out the winner...and top 3.....which will be announce next Wednesday, so keep a look out for that.
I am so happy that you have checked in for a visit and check out our latest challenge, which is

Cards in Pink (for Breast cancer)

I have previously had Breast cancer myself about 10 years ago now, and it's come back, but I am fighting it hard, it's been detected early enough to attack it with medication only at this point...so God willing that is all it will take.....
So as you can see, this subject is very close to my heart...
Never give up I say, I have too much to live for, and who else is going to tell my husband what to do,  if I am not around? LOL...oh yeah..

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps
I just love these images...please make sure you stop by her shop...



Here are some great creative and beautiful cards for you to get inspired by...

Tracey has put together this lovely card, using many different techniques,love the lace butterfly...

Wynn's lovely card, using paper piecing


Sammy made this gorgeous card, great coloring...


Susan has made this beautiful elegant card

CG has made a pretty card with butterflies

So there you have it, the girls have made some beautiful cards once again...
I am so blessed to have that many talented ladies on this blog..
Big Dragonfly hugs from all of us....blessings Hilde

Pink Cards for Breast Cancer:



6 comments:

  1. Prayers for successful treatment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love, need prayers, every single one of them, blessings Hilde

      Delete
  2. I love your spirit....keep fighting and my best wishes for a totally successful treatment. Sadly breast cancer hits so many women but recent advances in treatment are continuing to help many women win the battle. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hopes and wishes go out to you for a successful treatment! I thank you so much for hosting this challenge, Breast Cancer Awareness is close to my heart as well! The DT makes are just stunning, what a gorgeous line-up for a wonderful cause! Thanks for the inspiration! hugs to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully crafted design team samples. Thank you for the "pink" challenge. Keep up the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful DT inpsiration! Stay strong! I will send good thoughts your way. Thank you for the great sponsorship.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments