Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

#43 Card Challenge : Something Magical

How everyone, wow, this last challenge was not your favorite was it?? Oh dear... maybe this one will stir those creative juices!! Note to self, don't ever ask for underwater scenes again....ever...lol.

From now on every month one of our wonderful and awesomely fantastic Design Team will choose a subject, and today it's Susan's turn....if you are not sure who she is, ( who does not know her??? really??) she is also head chef of the Unstampabelles ....blog here. and check our her personal blog here.
She is an awesome chick, and she chose:

Something Magical

This does not mean witches and the like, they would be deleted ( please refer to our rules), but this is in the true meaning of something magical, as Susan wrote: such as

...........faeries, angels, unicorns, beautiful sunsets/sunrises, actual magical things, birth, weddings etc.
And we would also like you to add what the magical part is to you.


Here is what the team has designed:

 This gorgeous creation is from Susan

 Lovely fairy from Wynn


Here is my contribution, Christmas is my favorite time of year, and it is magical to me.


How about this magical card from CG? just awesome

Guest Designers:

And here are our first official Guest Designer since our return....please welcome and meet these wonderfully gorgeous and very talented ladies. 

Our first Guest is Tammy
I have been crafting all my life, which was started with a mini knitting kit from my nan for Christmas when I was 5.  It was 10 years ago that I seriously got into it all  and started out making jewelry, this later developed to all things paper based! I love making cards, scrap booking and I have just starting to learn quilling, which I am equally enjoying.  ..... Let me know if it needs changing.  Thanks again, and have a lovely weekend 

A very beautiful and magical creation, and thanks for being our Guest Designer for this challenge


Introducing Helen, our second Guest Designer ( oh this is so much fun)

My name is Helen and I live in a small town called West Kirby in the north west of England.  I work charity called Abbeyfield which provides residential care for older people - I'm an Activities Coordinator.  I also teach weekend card making and stamping workshops for Little Claire.  I've been making cards for many years and ma lucky enough to design for several companies as well as a range of challenge blogs.


How gorgeous an magical is this lovely card and image? Thanks Helen.
You can hop on over to her blog here.


Thank you so much ladies for your time and effort. Now over to you wonderful peeps. Let us see what it magical to you....
Blessings Hilde and the Team



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration. Great work by DT and GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the magical inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments