Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Introducing our newest Design Team member : Helen

Hi all, hope you had a great week. Weekend again already, oh dear. 
The weeks are just whizzing by. 
We are ready to get back into action, and I would like to introduce to you our new Design Team Member, Helen. I am sure that a lot of you would already be familiar with Helen as  she is a very active blogger and is on a lot of other Design Teams. Please go and give her a visit here.

Just a small intro in Helen's words:


My name is Helen and I live in a small town called West Kirby in the north west of England.  I work for a charity called Abbeyfield which provides residential care for older people - I'm an Activities Coordinator.  I also teach weekend card making and stamping workshops for LC Designs.  I've been making cards for many years and am lucky enough to design for several companies as well as a range of challenge blogs.


Welcome to Crafting with Dragonflies Helen, we are blessed to have you.

Psssst. Get ready, we are: ready set go for the 6th of February....See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy reading your comments